If you are looking to improve your productivity indexes and to increase profit, but you are struggling with:
• Lack of team motivation
• Lack of creativity and innovation
• Increased internal conflicts
• On-going pressure to balance competing priorities
• Employee engagement during organizational transformation
• Building an inclusive culture
…we have a proposal for you!
Success may be temporary without sustainability. As business consultants specializing in human resources and systemic organizational transformation, one of our major strengths is getting to the root of the problems together with you, our client, and in the process, encouraging you to take actions that strengthen the values of integrity, intuition and creativity, while at the same time keeping profitability and competitiveness in focus.
Viola calls this “Sustainable Productivity.” With Sustainable Productivity, she believes that any organization can be successful, no matter its size or management orientation.
Our Unique Approach:
We Combine Two Key Components
To help you achieve that success, we use two synergistic tools:
• Education, mentorship and coaching about the most effective management and leadership styles
• Conscious Breathing for Organizational and Employee Wellness and Transformation— powerful techniques which help resolve stress and transform it into the power of healthy “creative tension”
Along with our expertise, knowledge and understanding of how business works, we have a unique tool to help you overcome your challenges in a quick, profound and sustainable way.
Outcomes are powerful
So How does an organisation Look like in a State of
• There is conscious motivation within a team formed of emotionally mature people who are willing to assume their commitment with themselves and with the company.
• People take responsibility and become conscious of their jobs and roles in the organization and their direct effect on productivity.
• Organizational structure becomes simultaneously grounded and flexible, able to adapt themselves to continuous changes.
• There is a clear approach to the organization’s strategy.
• Employees engage in activities and rewards, which lead to greater personal satisfaction, which in turn contributes to the company’s purpose.
In the process, we will teach and practice with you conscious breathing techniques, which help resolve stress and transform it into healthy “creative tension”.
Indeed, conscious breathing is the most effective and inexpensive tool that exists – you just have to learn how to use it. And we can teach you.
• Conscious breathing is your resource in times of creativity.
• Conscious breathing is your ally in times of challenge.
Why Conscious Breathing?
The Story Begins with “Stress”
Stress is a state of inner personal anxiety which prevents us from communicating our needs and feelings, and which hinders productivity, creativity and joy.
One of the most devastating effects of stress is the inhibition of breathing. With the repetition of stressful situations, the dysfunction in breathing becomes chronic and generates serious hang-ups such as lack of creativity, low productivity, chronic fatigue and mood swings, amongst others.
The stress experienced in a situation where we have no control over the event, such as an accident, and economic crisis, bullying, etc. can be negative and destructive.
Stress can be positive…
The stress experienced in a challenging situation where we retain a certain control, such as in a sports competition or the organisation of an international conference. This is “positive” stress. We call this second type of stress “Creative Tension”.
This is Where Conscious Breathing Comes in:
Conscious Breathing is Transformative
Conscious Breathing can help change destructive energy-draining stress into constructive vitalizing stress.
It can change negative stress into “Creative Tension”.
For an individual and an organisation, this shift can make the difference between temporary success and sustainable productivity.
What We Do
We create tailor-made programs to bring your organization into Sustainable Productivity.
The programs largely depend on the type of organization and its needs.
Viola and her team will first get an understanding of how your company works and what are the challenges. To do this, we will use a reporting system to assess criteria such as leadership, management style, the individual’s unique source of creativity as well of energy waste and stress. We analyze this information, meet with the client and create together a program for the organization, group or selected department.
A tailor-made program can consist of both personal mentoring, and a series of workshops tailored to the organization’s needs, and can include the following based on your needs:
Strategy & Leadership:
• Strategic planning for organizations
o Identify your vision, mission and values
o Objective setting
o Set SMART goals for your organization
o Actions and KPIs
• Inclusive leadership
o Building a culture of Inclusion
o Inclusive Language
o Inclusive decision making
o Unconscious bias in the workplace
o Inclusive policies, programs
• Authentic leadership
o Holistic and systemic transformation
o Organizational culture
o The confidence to lead
o Courage in leadership
o Evaluating our strengths
o Know your values
Diversity & Inclusion:
• Diversity and Inclusion
o Action plan
• Gender equality in the workplace
o Action plan
o Unconscious bias
• Women in leadership
o Trends, challenges and opportunities for women in leadership
o Diversity and inclusion
o Leadership styles
o Unconscious bias
o Navigating organizational dynamics and org. savviness
o Building executive presence
o Vision and purpose
o Storytelling and voice
o Effective networking
o Conflict resolution
• Unconscious bias in the workplace and society
o Understand different types of bias
o Identify your bias
o Strategies to transform them
• Corporate communications
o Internal communications
o External Communications
o Leadership and Executive communications
o Reputation management
o Change management
o Sustainability communications
• Storytelling for impact
o Power of storytelling
o Crafting a compelling narrative and story
o Key message development
o Integration and embodiment
• Cross-cultural communication
o Understanding different cultures
o Cultural etiquette
o Email and digital based communication
o Eliminating bias
o Positive communication
o Bridging differences
o Building rapport
o Effective networking and engagement.
Sustainability in Organizations:
• Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
o Overview of the SDGs
o Role of different actors
o Identifying your SDGs
o Integration into strategy
o Action planning, policies and programs
Workplace & Personal Wellness and Organizational Health:
• Mental Health Fitness in the workplace
o Differentiation strategies
o Emotional intelligence
o Social intelligence
o Unconscious bias
o Stress management
o Conflict resolution with self and others
o Create your new maps to transformation and evolution
o Building and sustaining personal resilience
• Holistic supervision
o Day to day supervision based on organizational values
o Case studies and practical application
• Work-life balance
o Time management
o Understanding your priorities
o Setting boundaries
o Scheduling and tools
o Managing your energy
o Managing your emotions
• Systemic organizational transformation
o Motivation and inspiration
o Identifying gaps and challenges
o Motivational drivers
o Creating balanced teams
o Defining organizational and team purpose
o Healthy boundaries, what does it mean to be a “good” boss
o Achieving a common purpose and goals
o Aligning personal vision and purpose with the company’s
o Building a collaborative culture of transparency
o Building internal networks and alliances (together is better)
• Enneagram individual and team personality assessments
o Personality types and how to get the best of all of them
o Effective and respectful collaboration and approaches
o Mapping to success
• GRIT Method (Grow, Resource, Inspire, Transform)
o Grow in your personal and professional journey
o Resource through your inner powers and cultivate personal resilience
o Inspire yourself and others to thrive and serve your communities
o Transform your life, stay in your power
o Integrate the daily tools you need to sustain your success
• Conscious connected breathing
o Mindfulness at work
o Stress management
o Emotional and energy efficiency
These programs can be taught in English, Spanish or Arabic.
We actively encourage your organization to produce the best possible results by relying on a team of managers who are trained to integrate consciousness into their tasks and maximize both their personal and professional potential.
We purposefully help your organization understand and consciously pay attention to its different dimensions: people, processes and systems, structure, strategy and rewards. All these dimensions are constantly interacting with each other; what occurs in one affects the other, positively or negatively.
More About Our Conscious Breathing Program
• We will teach you breathing techniques that will help you relieve stress and use the energy recovered to enjoy life fully and be more creative and effective in your work.
• Because healing stress is not the same for everybody, we will help you understand stress according to personality types, and tailor our approach accordingly.
We believe that the benefits of Breathwork are so great that it should be part of the internal training of all companies.
The Benefits at the End of the Process
• Effective communication, therefore more harmonious relationships.
• Better focus at work, therefore fewer mistakes and rework; “good from the first time”.
• Reduced employee turnover and absence from work, and increased loyalty and commitment.
• Increased joy and motivation to do the work more quickly and efficiently as everybody’s best qualities emerge naturally, and therefore with increased productivity.
• More committed employees, because they have adopted the company’s vision as part of their own; therefore, higher goal achievement, and reduced costs and higher profits.
• Reduced idle time, which is transformed into productive time through sustainable solutions, which are convenient for the employer and the employee.
• Hugely reduced employee and management stress through mentoring and breathwork.
We are a team of international consultants specializing in applying Breathwork to organizational management and personal development.
An internationally muti-awarded leader and global consultant, Owner of two socially-driven consulting and coaching businesses, Personal & Corporate Advisor, Psychotherapist, Systemic Breathwork Trainer, Humanitarian & Author.
Founder & CEO, People of Impact advancing innovation and solutions for social impact. Noha is an award-winning humanitarian, corporate leader, and serial social entrepreneur with two decades of global experience in Social Impact, Communications and Strategic Partnerships.
Is a creative entrepreneur; through her work and experience she helps develop and expand human potential, creating the optimal conditions for her clients through her various qualifications and tools. Layla is Doctor in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Breathwork Mentor Trainer and Business Consultant.
International coach in training, and psychologist. Facilitator of #IamRemarkable, a google program helping to amplify the voices of women. She is an experienced business leader who has built three international companies that consistently generated double digit growth over 16 years.